About Brad Baldwin
Brad is one of those rare marketing people that “gets” technology. He could code but chooses to use his real talent of communicating the benefits of technology to the “rest” of us.
This is one of Brad’s blogs that provides an outlet and resting ground for his many interests. As you’ll find, this blog is a mix of technology musing, management topics, and the display of a fringe obsession with golf.
Today, Brad resides in Utah. He’s married to a woman way above him and has four kids between the ages of near 16 to 5.
Current Tech Setup:
- My Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro
- My Desktop: Apple MacPro — for video crunching
- Phones: iPhone 4, Motorola Droid, BlackBerry Bold (formerly iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone, BlackBerry Pearl 8100, iPhone, Treo 650, Nokia E61, Treo 650, Treo 600, Treo 270, Treo 180, Samsung SCH-i300)
- iPad: 32GB w/ WiFi
- iPod: 60GB Video, Nano video 8GB (use for showing clients vids), Shuffle 1GB (for exercise/yardwork/skiing)
Current Golf Setup:
- Driver: TaylorMade R9 SuperTri TP, Taylormade R9 TP, Titleist 907D2, Ping G10, Titleist 907D2, 10.5 degree
- Fairway: Titleist 904F, 17 degree
- Rescue: Adams Idea Gold Pro (Proto), 20 degree
- Irons: Bridgestone J33 CB
- Wedges: Cleveland 588 51 degree raw (old school), Cleveland 56 w/ ZipGrooves
- Putter(s) — always looking for one that works: Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (love feel in this putter), Cameron Studio Newport 2.5, Odyssey Two Ball (Belly), Cameron Mil-Spec Newport (customized), Cameron Teryllium Newport 2
- Gadget: Bushnell Yardage Pro Tour (lost it)